A hearty Scottish breakfast is served in the spacious and bright dining hall. We are happy to cater for any special dietary requirements if you inform us at the time of booking.
On the table
Breakfast juice – orange and grapefruit.
Seasonal fresh fruit – for example melon, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries.
Cereal – cornflakes, weetabix, muesli.
Toast – white and brown bread.
Cafetière of coffee.
Tea – Scottish, Earl Grey or Fruit.
Cooked breakfast options
- Scottish porridge made with oatmeal.
- Full Scottish Breakfast (or a selection of the following) –
- Grilled bacon
- Black pudding
- Egg – fried or scrambled.
- Guests are requested to vacate rooms by 10am on day of leaving
- Payment can be made by cash or credit/debit card
- We can now offer a taxi service for our flying & train travelling guests!! Please let us know when you will be arriving and we'll arrange to have a local taxi waiting for you. This has been known to save our guests a lot of time and bother.
- Ample parking available
- There are a selection of restaurants in the area
- We are pleased to announce that we now have full wireless connection available in all rooms.
Yan Oriental Thai and Chinese Cuisine, Unit 4b, Ashdale Drive , Westhill, Aberdeenshire - www.yanrestaurant.co.uk
Garlogie Inn, Westhill, Skene , AB32 6SA . 01224 743212
Jaffs Bar & Restaurant of Dunecht.
Tel: 01330 860808
Key West , Unit 17, Shopping Centre, Old Skene Road , Westhill, Aberdeenshire. 01224 741964
Broadstraik Inn, Westhill, Elrick, Aberdeenshire , AB32 6TL . 01224 743217
Red Star Inn, Kirkton of Skene, Westhill, Aberdeenshire , AB32 6XE . 01224 743264.